Welcome to ericonCapital Ltd
We act independently of any broking agency but work with them to ensure that the local authority achieves best value.
We have a thorough understanding and experience of internal council procedures and the requirements of the Prudential Code relating to property investments. We work with Finance and Legal Colleagues and present direct to members, where necessary. We also understand how a local authority can take advantage of its special position in the market to get the highest returns.
What we can do:
- Health-check existing portfolio
- Advise on strategy for under performing assets
- Help prepare investment strategy and business case
- Advise on acquisition strategy and procedures
- Source investment opportunities
- Filter and score opportunities
- Cash flow modelling - including MRP advice to maximise net income
- Negotiate the deal
- Present to colleagues and/or members
- Due diligence advice
- Manage outside agents
- Set up ongoing management arrangements
- National coverage
- And much much more....